Thursday, June 21, 2012

I know so much about breasts and it's so lonely.

I've been doing a lot of blogging for my sister's social media biz - mostly for a plastic surgery practice. I thought I would hate the doctors and the evil things they do, but I don't. I think they're great. They are really kind. I feel like if I met them I would want to hug the two of them at the same time. I still think that plastic surgery for cosmetic reasons is pretty sad, but, after looking at so many before and after pictures I think I am coming around! I had no idea how terrible some women's breasts are. So sad. Anyway, I have been doing research for my posts and now I know a whole bunch of different types of implants and different ways they do the surgeries. I spent my work time yesterday immersed in breast reconstruction reading. They can tunnel fat from your stomach or butt through your body and up to your breast! Or, they can remove the fat and muscle and then mess with the blood vessels with tiny instruments to integrate everything seamlessly to the breast. Wow! I have so much plastic surgery stuff on my mind this week and have no one to talk about it with. Maybe I should go on a message board pretending to be a patient and unload some of this. Next assignment! Irish wigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: